Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hi everyone! Sorry no new knitting progress, yet.

I have been a bit obsessed by the Fat Bottom Bag from the Stitch N Bitch Happy Hooker book. They are crocheted. I have made 5 in the past week or so and am now working on my 6th. Just so we have some pictures to look at I'll put up a couple here. Otherwise they're on my blog. I have, however, been thinking of making a knitted version of this bag. If I am able to do that, I'd let you know. Of course, I wouldn't be able to crank one out in a day since I'm a much slower knitter than crocheter. We'll see!





But then just this morning I realized that I have a week to finish a pair of socks for the Sock A Month 3 KAL that I belong to. I just bought a skein of Trekking XXL at the beginning of the month from Nancy's Quilt Shop in a beautiful orange/red that would work nicely. I guess I've got to put away the Fat Bottoms for awhile, huh?

No comments: