Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Embarrassed

I'm embarrassed to say that I have no new knitting to report. In fact, I'm still working on the same pair of socks I started back in May. They are my "car knitting" socks and need the heels turned. I'm working on both of them at once on one long circular needle using the magic loop technique. I haven't had much time in the car to turn heels, which need my concentration since I use short row heels. Is it just me or does anyone else have a problem with knitting wool in the summer? It's just too hot and it doesn't slip through my fingers nicely. When I'm in the house, I could be working in them but I have been doing more and more sewing lately. I completed my first non-rag quilt and though it's not perfect, I'm proud of it. Details are on my blog if anyone wants to see it.

Until later,
Michelle
www.mikknits.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Angela :o) said...

LOL I have a denim rag quilt that I've been procrastinating....er... working on for about 3 years now.

I saw the one on your blog and have renewed my excitement to finish mine (That and the fact I want it off my WIPs list)

*laugh*
Love, Ang