Wednesday, July 11, 2007

New Member-Angela

Hello Everyone,

I just found your group last week and am so excited to finally find a knitting group here in Vegas.

We're a military family that just (lol - Aug of last year) came back to the states from Germany. (I miss the yarn....$18 for German sock yarn at Gail Knits is insane! I understand why it's so high...but....well, you know)

I started knitting a few years ago and consider myself an advanced beginner.

Anything else you'd like to know? Please ask me. I have few (if any) secrets.

With love, Angela

Here's my latest project. A mobius wrap with two kinds of novelty yarn.


2 comments:

SinKnitty said...

Bravo! A mobius! Neeto! Wish I had the time to concentrate on learning something like that. :)

Angela :o) said...

lol not much to them....make a wide scarf and instead of sewing a tube, flip the end once.

I am NOT a quick knitter ((I have "Mom, I need...Mom, I want...Mom, can you?.....)) and I knocked this out on big needles in a day.

Love, Ang