Monday, August 20, 2007

Great knit nite tonight!

There were 10 of us at Rejavanate tonight. I think that's the most we've ever had there. I don't know about everyone else but I got a lot done. I finished one sweater and was able to start another one and am just about to put the sleeve stitches on holders and work my way down the body. I was working with TLC Essentials worsted weight on size 5 needles but I really like the drape and gauge I'm getting with this LB Wool-Ease on the same needles. These teddy bear sweaters are so simple and quick. I'm wondering just how big these teddy bears are that the sweaters are supposed to fit. I'll have to go back to the website and see if they give dimensions.

Has anyone tried Vanna White's new yarn for LionBrand? Is is available here in Vegas yet?

Michelle
www.mikknits.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Camille said...

Hey Michelle!

I've seen Vanna's yarn at Jo-Anns and Wal-Mart. Haven't tried it yet, though!

Angela :o) said...

It was a great meeting. I want to thank everyone for making me feel so welcome....(I was so nervous driving down)

Love,
Ang